Like so many maintenance jobs, everything goes smoother—and you’ll get better results—with proper preparation. Early spring is the time to get ready for lawn-growing and mowing season.
We use a broad range of quality professional equipment with regularly sharpened blades to give your lawn a crisp neat cut every time we mow—a dull blade tears the grass, leaving jagged edges that discolor the lawn and invite pathogens. The following services are available in our lawn care program:
- Lawn Mowing: We believe that a vital part of lawn mowing is using a high-quality machine. After extensive research, we decided that, despite the cost, Honda mowers were the best choice. The Honda leaves a velvet finish, thanks to a unique dual blade and a domed plastic deck that keeps the clippings suspended as they are cut and re-cut.
- Mowing Patterns: Your choice of straight diagonal, checkerboard, or diamond. Here’s the deal: if you always use the exact same pattern every single time you mow, the tire tracks can start to wear out areas of the grass, causing ugly dead spots, and inviting weeds to grow. Mowing grass using the exact same pattern over and over will also compact the grass over time, making it harder for healthy grass to grow. Switching up your grass cutting patterns helps to minimize wear and tear damage done by the mower tires. Alternating mowing patterns also keeps the grass from becoming compacted, allowing plenty of airflow, and keeping the grass growing it’s best.
- Trimming: This step is essential for getting at areas that a mower simply can’t reach: along fences, flower beds, posts, etc.
- Sidewalk and curb edging: Often overlooked by some of our competitors, this extra step adds that look of professionalism.
- Bag grass clippings upon request: You may not know this, but clippings are actually good for your lawn, as they contain nutrients that feed your lawn, reducing the number of times you need to fertilize. But, we will happily bag them up for you if you prefer it.
- Blow grass clippings from all paved services: Not cleaning up after a fresh cut would completely defeat all of our professional work.
We do lawn care for a variety of different areas as well:
- Residential: Improve your home's overall appearance.
- Commercial: We will make you commercial lawn sparkle.
- Vacant Lots: Just because a lot is vacant, you could be fined by the city if you don’t maintain it. Maintaining a vacant lot will also appeal more to potential buyers.
- Overgrown Grass: Is your lawn looking more like a jungle lately? We’ve got you covered.
- Farmettes: We can handle ANY size job.